Six Companies from the RISC-V Ecosystem to Host Speaking Sessions at Conference
The 15th International System-on-Chip (SoC) Conference, Exhibit & Workshops, University of California, Irvine (UCI) , Irvine, Calif., 92697, Calit2 Building 2
Wednesday, Oct. 18 to Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017
The RISC-V Foundation will feature six member organizations at this year’s International SoC Conference. Ted Speers, VP and Head of Product Architecture and Planning for Microsemi SoC Group, a founding RISC-V member, is a keynote speaker addressing the challenges and possibilities of the open, free RISC-V ISA. Additionally, Foundation members including Codasip, Dover Microsystems, Imperas, SiFive and UltraSoC will present at this year’s show. RISC-V speaking sessions include:
- Keynote: “RISC-V Challenges and Possibilities
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at 1 – 1:50 p.m. PT
- Who: Ted Speers at Microsemi
- Introducing the New RISC-V U54 Coreplex
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at 1:50 – 2:20 p.m. PT
- Who: Jack Kang at SiFive
- RISC-V Models and Simulation Enable Early Software Bring Up
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at 2:20 – 2:50 p.m. PT
- Who: Larry Lapides at Imperas Software Ltd.
- System-wide Visibility and Analytics
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at 2:50 – 3:20 p.m. PT
- Who: Gajinder Panesar at UltraSoC
- The Dover PIPE: Processor Interlocks for Policy Enforcement
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:30 – 4 p.m. PT
- Who: Steven Milburn at Dover Microsystems
- A High-Level Design Methodology for RISC-V Processor Development
- When: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017 at 4 – 4:30 p.m. PT
- Who: Dan Ganousis at Codasip
- RISC-V and prpl: Why RISC-V will Become the Most Secure Processor Architecture
- When: Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017 at 4 – 4:30 p.m. PT
- Who: Art Swift at prpl Foundation
To schedule a meeting with RISC-V or a member organization please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about the RISC-V Foundation, its open, free architecture and membership information, please visit: https://riscv.org.
About RISC-V Foundation
RISC-V (pronounced “risk-five”) is an open, free ISA enabling a new era of processor innovation through open standard collaboration. Founded in 2015, the RISC-V Foundation comprises more than 70 member organizations building the first open, collaborative community of software and hardware innovators powering innovation at the edge forward. Born in academia and research, RISC-V ISA delivers a new level of free, extensible software and hardware freedom on architecture, paving the way for the next 50 years of computing design and innovation.
The RISC-V Foundation, a non-profit corporation controlled by its members, directs the future development and drives the adoption of the RISC-V ISA. Members of the RISC-V Foundation have access to and participate in the development of the RISC-V ISA specifications and related HW / SW ecosystem.
Racepoint Global for RISC-V Foundation
Phone: +1 (415) 694-6700