Dolphin Integration, a major leader in energy-efficient IPs, announces the availability of its RISC-V subsystem called RV32 Tornado.
This MCU subsystem has been designed to fit the IoT requirements in terms of area and low-power consumption. It is fully configurable to enable a fast design-in and fast time-to-market. The RV32 Tornado subsystem embeds:
- an adapted version of thePULP zero-riscy core from ETH-Zurich
- a typical set of peripherals: GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C, Timers and watchdog
- standard AHB/APB interfaces
- an ultra-low power cache controller
- a debug unit with JTAG interface integrating advanced features
To read more, please visit: https://www.design-reuse.com/news/44159/dolphin-integration-risc-v-subsystem.html