The RISC-V Summit is the flagship event of the RISC-V community, bringing together people from around the world to show the power of open collaboration across industries. Join us virtually or in-person to hear from industry experts at leading companies including Andes Technology, NVIDIA, Siemens EDA, Western Digital, and more as they share their RISC-V technology advancements.
The RISC-V Summit 2021 will be held from Monday, Dec. 6 to Wednesday, Dec. 8, virtually and in-person at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. The event will be co-located with the 58th Design Automation Conference (DAC). The RISC-V Summit sessions will cover a wide variety of topics including AI, IoT, security, high performance computing (HPC), and beyond, highlighting the innovative implementations across the rapidly expanding RISC-V ecosystem. Throughout the event you’ll have the opportunity to connect and network with other members of the open source community, in addition to exploring the booths of RISC-V member companies.
Take a sneak peak at some of the discussions at the RISC-V Summit this year, which include:
- Building next generation data center accelerators for ML/DL and analytics that are scalable and operate under a limited power budget.
- A showcase of recent RISC-V implementations. A fast-paced, informative, and celebratory walk through of the RISC-V product, technical, and member accomplishments of 2021.
- The Open Hardware Diversity Alliance will discuss its goals, upcoming programs, and how to get involved. This will include a special guest who will share their experience on the path to success in the open source technology industry.
- Open source high-performance RISC-V processor written in Chisel hardware construction language and supporting the RV64GC instruction set.
- A panel session to hear first hand from industry leaders on enterprise class RISC-V momentum from back office to hyperscale and why RISC-V has been chosen time and again for technical flexibility, business opportunity, and strategic longevity.
- RISC-V profiles and platforms; what they are and how you can incorporate them into your products.
- Designing a RISC-V architecture that is friendly to future innovative security products.
- The RISC-V software eco-system for the enterprise and datacenter market segments including storage, networking, data analytics, social media, and databases.