- This event has passed.
Europe’s Digital Decade: Empowered by Open Source
November 5, 2020
Join us on 5 November for:
– a preview of the economic impact of Open Source;
– Open Source policy trends around the world;
– the latest initiatives of the European Commission and Member States;
– discussions on findings and actions with experts from academia, business and policy.
Panel: Industry transformation through Open Source
18:00 – 18:20 CET
– Session leader: Keith Bergelt, Open Invention Network
– Calista Redmond, RISC-V Foundation
– Gael Blondelle, Eclipse Foundation
– Erika Cadamuro, Daimler