Director of Solution Architecture
Director of Solution Architecture
Preferred locations are San Jose, CA or Austin, TX areas. Work Location is flexible – must be able to work during Eastern and Pacific Time business hours
Andes Technology Corporation is a leading provider of innovative high-performance/low-power 32/64-bit processor cores and associated development environment to serve the rapidly growing global embedded system applications. Founded in 2005, Andes yearly revenue has tripled in size from $10 million in 2017 to $30 million in 2021. Andes was ranked among “100 Fastest-Growing Companies” in 2020 by CommonWealth Magazine. The company delivers a variety of CPU cores, including the comprehensive RISC-V V5 family of processor cores, with an integrated development environment and associated software/hardware solutions for efficient SoC design. With over 10 billion cumulative shipments of SoCs embedded with Andes CPU IP, Andes products have covered audio, Bluetooth, gaming, GPS, machine learning, MCU and more Andes Technology’s comprehensive CPU line includes entry-level, mid-range, high-end, extensible, and security families. For more information, please visit www.andestech.com.
Andes Technology USA is seeking a Director of Solution Architecture to join the Andes North America team. As part of the team, you will lead the technical direction for prospective and current customers in the North America market in evaluating, implementing, and improving Andes products and technologies. Your skills and expertise will drive the identification and formation of partnerships with synergistic technologies for a complete SoC solution.
Daily activity includes:
- Working as a member of Andes USA management team, along with Andes’ HQ technical team.
- Representing the Andes USA location in technical interactions with Taiwan R&D and CTO office for North American Customers.
- Creating technical presentations, conduct Webinars and represent Andes in public forums.
- Creating and presenting Andes off the shelf solutions and creating and custom solutions for customers.
- Managing all strategic, custom projects alongside the FAE team.
- This position offers the opportunity to develop a strong relationship with the key engineers, architects, and management of our customers.
- We are looking for exceptional self-starters that have a creative approach to problem solving.
- Experience as a SoC Architect and/or Director/Manager of SoC development
- Expertise in two or more of following areas:
- CPU Architecture
- SoC design flow and system integration
- Emulation/simulation of complex SoC containing CPU/GPU/DSP
- Experience with MCU/CPU integration and firmware design
- RTOS and Linux Software development
- Experience with memory interfaces and architectures–such as SRAM, DRAM, cache memory, and coherent memory design
- Experience in DSP, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- Experience with 28nm and below
- Experience designing products with functional safety and security
- Proven ability to successfully mentor and manage junior engineers
- Experience with public speaking and educating others in complex subjects
- Ability to travel to meet with various customers and attend shows within North America
- Ability to travel to Taiwan as needed
To apply for this job please visit andestech.com.