Director, Hardware Functional Safety & Quality
We bring RISC-V, software, and silicon experts together to innovate with a modern, software-driven approach to semiconductors.
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits.
As an experienced hardware engineering leader at SiFive you will be part of a team of engineers who are passionate about designing industry-leading CPU cores, based on the revolutionary open-source RISC-V architecture. We are looking for people who are as excited as we are about working in a fast-paced dynamic environment to bring new hardware IP to market quickly, with high quality and exceptional performance.
- Responsible for Functional Safety within the hardware engineering team.
- Working closely with the Functional Safety Manager, Functional Safety Architect, Engineering managers and the engineering team to ensure our products meet the ISO26262 standards.
- Establishing, deploying and monitoring quality management systems within the hardware team.
- Ensuring that knowledge is shared via great documentation and participation in a collaborative design culture.
- Contributing towards SiFive’s safety culture.
- Mentoring and advising other engineers within the team on automotive safety aspects of their work.
- Strong experience in automotive safety (ISO26262: ASIL-B and ASIL-D) and its application within the ASIC design environment.
- In-depth experience working on complex high-performance RTL designs.
- Attention to detail and a focus on high-quality engineering methodology.
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with your colleagues worldwide.
- A Master’s or PhD in a related technical discipline or equivalent industrial experience.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.