RISC-V Mentorship: Regression test suite for Crypto ISA extension
RISC-V International is a non-profit organization supporting the free and open RISC instruction set architecture and extensions. We enable the community to spend their time and resources innovating and not duplicating.
NOTE: Applications will be open as of April 15, 2021
- test case support for K-ext in both gcc、binutils、gdb、glibc、newlib
- benchmark performance test report for K-ext
- K-ext bug list report
- optimization analysis report for K-ext
- K-ext test case can verify all K-ext instructions (full cover)
- benchmark performance test report is repeatable
- K-ext bug list is repeatable and is up to date
- optimization analysis report is feasible and up to date
To apply for this job please visit mentorship.lfx.linuxfoundation.org.