Senior Design Verification Engineer
RISC-V Performance Leader Delivering Data Center Class CPU Cores
Ventana Micro Systems is at the forefront of the 2 hottest trends that are revolutionizing the semiconductor industry: RISC-V and Chiplet Architecture. Check out our CEO talking with global tech analyst Patrick Moorhead about how Ventana combines the extensibility of RISC-V with chiplet technology to create customer-driven innovation for best-in-class solutions for the data center.
The company is well-funded and backed by some of the largest strategic investors in the industry with the goal of building best-in-class CPU cores for cloud, enterprise, 5G, and Edge computing. We invite you to join the revolution and contribute to one of the hottest Semiconductor startups in the industry.
We are looking to fill multiple Design Verification openings to continue the development of its innovative RISC-V processors and subsystems.
- Develop and execute verification plans for units and features.
- Construct testbenches, scoreboards, and stimulus generators.
- Implement functional coverage models.
- Debug designs in simulation, prototyping platforms, and silicon.
- Roles requiring both 4+ and 8+ years industry experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related engineering field
- Ability to work independently and across geographies
- Strong domain knowledge of computer architecture
Skills and Qualifications Desired:
- SystemVerilog verification development experience
- Testbench construction using UVM or analogous methodologies
- Scoreboards and stimulus generators for complex units
- Industry experience with CPU microarchitecture (e.g. x86, ARM, SPARC, MIPS, RISC-V, POWER) and/or coherent caching systems
- Software development experience in compiled (C/C++) and interpreted (Python) languages
- Unit or feature ownership throughout the project lifecycle
- Post-silicon validation
Ventana is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and uphold an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.
Ventana encourages all employees to be fully vaccinated (and boosted, if eligible) against COVID-19. We do require Proof of vaccination (or proof of a negative PCR test) in order to work in the office or meet with customers/business partners
Notice to External Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
Ventana Micro Systems instructs agencies not to engage with its employees to present candidates. Ventana Employees are not authorized to enter into any agreement regarding the placement of candidates. Ventana will consider all unsolicited resumes received will be treated as gratuitous submissions. Ventana reserves the right to directly contact any candidate speculatively submitted by a third party outside of our approved preferred suppliers. Such contact will not constitute acceptance of any contractual arrangement between Ventana and the agency, and Ventana will not be liable for any fees whatsoever should it choose to engage the candidate’s services. To submit candidates or earn a fee – all external recruiters and staffing agencies are required to have a valid contract executed by Ventana’s CFO.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Our open positions can be found through the careers page on our webs
To apply for this job please visit app.jobvite.com.