RISC-V Ambassadors are individuals who are passionate about RISC-V and dedicated to growing and engaging the RISC-V community. Ambassadors are RISC-V experts and work together with RISC-V to ensure our global momentum and adoption.
Successful ambassadors include engineers, developers, bloggers, influencers, evangelists who are already engaged with RISC-V in some way, including contributing to work groups, online groups, community events, training, workshops, and more.
The RISC-V Ambassador Program exists to empower community members with tools and resources needed to:
- Promote RISC-V projects and technology
- Educate a local community on the RISC-V mission and technical aspects
- Engage RISC-V member participation and community growth
Requirements for becoming an official RISC-V Ambassador:
- Member of RISC-V International
- Already engaged with RISC-V as a contributor, blogger, speaker, etc.
- Willing to speak on RISC-V topics at events
- Contribute technical content such as blog post, video tutorial, training module, etc.
- Host or speak at a local RISC-V meetup
The Role of the RISC-V Ambassador
- Be a Go-To Resource for People Interested in RISC-V. As an Ambassador, you will be an important resource to people interested in RISC-V. We will provide you with training and resources to best represent RISC-V, and provide discount codes for you to attend RISC-V events.
- Help Local Community Learn More About RISC-V. As an Ambassador, we ask that you organize and host a local RISC-V meetup. RISC-V will provide resources to help you set up your meetup and ongoing support associated with running a community event. If a local meetup already exists, we ask that you engage in an ongoing role.
- Represent the Community Publicly. As an Ambassador, you will be a public-facing community representative. You can choose the way you are most comfortable representing RISC-V whether through public speaking, video, or written content such as blogs. We will work with you to find the best fit and provide you with resources to help you be successful as either a speaker, a writer, or both!
Are you interested in becoming an official RISC-V Ambassador?
A form will be available soon. For now, send email to email@example.com with the Subject line “RISC-V Ambassador Program“. Include a headshot & bio and answer these questions:
Email address *
First and Last Name: *
RISC-V Affiliation (please provide the name of the RISC-V member organization you work for) *
I am interested in becoming a RISC-V Ambassador because: *
Please detail how you have been contributing to work groups, online groups, community events, training, workshops, and more. *
As an Ambassador. I would like to pursue: *
Please provide a link to your current Meet-up group (if applicable) *
Please provide a link to your LinkedIn profile (if applicable) *
Please provide a link to your Github account (if applicable): *
Please provide your Twitter handle (if applicable) *
I am interested in getting occasional updates from RISC-V. *