MAIX is Sipeed’ s purpose-built product series designed to run AI at the edge. Move AI models from cloud down to devices on the edge of the network where they can run faster, at lower cost, and with greater privacy.
MAIX isn’t just a hardware solution, it combines custom hardware, open software, and state-of-the-art AI algorithms. Different kinds of dev. boards, kits, peripherals as well as wide compatibility enable rapid and agile prototype development, make AIoT projects much easier. And thanks to MAIX’ s performance, small footprint, low power, and low cost, it enables the broad deployment of high-quality Edge AI.
- CPU: RISC-V Dual Core 64bit, with FPU; 400MHz neural network processor
- QVGA@60FPS/VGA@30FPS image identification
- Onboard ESP32 module support 2.4G 802.11. b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2
- Arduino Uno form factor, Arduino compatible interface
- Onboard omnidirectional I2S digital output MEMS Microphone
- 24P 0.5mm FPC connector for DVP Camera
- 8bit MCU LCD 24P 0.5mm FPC connector
- Support self-elastic micro SD card holder
- Reset and boot button; 3W DAC+PA Audio output
- Just connect the USB Type-C cable to complete the download
- Machine vision based on convolutional neural network
- High performance microphone array processor for machine hearing
- Support MaixPy IDE, Arduino IDE, OpenMV IDE, and PlatformIO IDE
- Support Tiny-Yolo, Mobilenet and TensorFlow Lite for deep learning