2022 Internship – Software Engineer – Application
We bring RISC-V, software, and silicon experts together to innovate with a modern, software-driven approach to semiconductors.
As the pioneers who introduced RISC-V to the world, SiFive is transforming the future of compute by bringing the limitless potential of RISC-V to the highest performance and most data-intensive applications in the world. SiFive’s unrivaled compute platforms have enabled leading technology companies around the world to innovate, optimize, and deliver the most advanced solutions of tomorrow across every market segment of chip design, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, automotive, datacenter, mobile, and consumer. With SiFive, the future of RISC-V has no limits. For more information, please visit www.sifive.com.
Location: Please note that due to COVID-19, the Taiwan-based internships in 2022 are only open to Taiwan-based candidates.
What You Will Work On:
As an Intern on the application team, you will have a chance to work on a project which will be involved in SIMD-based workloads development.
What You Will Learn:
- How micro-architecture differentiates SiFive software products
- RISC-V vector instruction and programming
- Pursuing a Master’s or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Programming language experience with assembly, C/C++, python
- Familiarity with source code version control (git), debugging tools (gdb) and binary utilities (binutils)
- Passing knowledge of performance profiling and analysis
- Ability to work 16 hours per week for 3 months during the summer Internship program
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.