CPU Verification Engineer
Website Andes Technology
As a founding member of RISC-V International, Andes is the market and technology leader in the RISC-V market with wide range of processor products fulfilling performance/area/power requirements. Andes also perfected the technology of quick and efficient design of custom extensions to its proprietary CPU. With over 5 billion cumulative shipments of SoCs embedded with Andes CPU IP, Andes products have covered audio, Bluetooth, gaming, GPS, machine learning, MCU and more. Our design innovation enables us to quickly adapt to the rapidly evolving demands of RISC-V customers and continue to maintain the leadership in the RISC-V ecosystem.
You will be a part of the VLSI team, which is part of Andes worldwide CPU development team. Andes is a rapidly growing organization, and you will work with a team of experienced architects, designers and DV engineers for building next-generation of RISC-V CPUs.
As a senior member of this team, you will help guide verification methodologies, analyze problems and devise best QoR solutions. You will participate in engineering discussions and be expected to drive analysis and propose directions. Applicants of this role would be diligent, detail oriented and have a penchant for creating high-quality results efficiently. You should also admire technical advances, CPU architecture and have a keen interest in tackling present day verification problems.
Daily activity includes:
· Communication with peers to discuss technical details
· Analyze CPU architecture and microarchitecture implementations, and devising best methods to verify them
· Identify and resolve engineering issues ranging from functional verification, code coverage, Formal proofs, verification reports
· Hands-on verification work including verification regression management, debugging and bug-reports
· Provide technical guidance to junior members of the team
· Technical documentation
· Over 3 years of applicable work experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related engineering field
· Strong communication skills
· Experience using Verilog, System Verilog
· Strong mastery using Unix and scripting languages such as make, shell, perl or python
· Experience of CPU architecture (multi-core coherence, FPU, DSP, interrupt, Vector, Security, Reset and CDC, Debug)
· Experience coding in assembly languages
· Experience in UVM, formal, coverage grading, coverage analysis, bug tracking
· Patience and good leadership skills
· Strong desire to learn and willing to devote extra effort to achieve perfection
· Strong team player and possess a positive attitude
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com