RISC-V Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
The Linux Foundation is the organization of choice for the world’s top developers and companies to build ecosystems that accelerate open technology development and commercial adoption. Together with the worldwide open source community, it is solving the hardest technology problems by creating the largest shared technology investment in history. Today, the Linux Foundation has over 2,000 corporate members from over 41 countries, including every single one the Fortune 100. The Linux Foundation has proudly created over $54B in shared technology value since inception. We’re growing at a phenomenal rate and we’re looking for top marketer’s to join our growing team.
This role is dedicated to RISC-V International, a stand alone open standards collaboration organization.
RISC-V is a free and open ISA enabling a new era of processor innovation through open standard collaboration. RISC-V International comprises more than 2,400 members building the first open, collaborative community of software and hardware innovators powering an open era of processor innovation. The RISC-V ISA delivers a new level of free, extensible software and modular hardware, paving the way for the next 50 years of open computing design freedom and innovation.
RISC-V International, a non-profit organization controlled by its members, directs the future development and drives the adoption of the RISC-V ISA. Members of RISC-V International have access to and participate in the development of the RISC-V ISA specifications and related ecosystem.
To learn more about RISC-V, please visit: www.riscv.org
• Creating, scheduling and posting social media content across multiple platforms
• Establish and oversee social media calendar
• Create, request, and organize all marketing creative assets, including curation of compelling visual content
• Assist with writing and editing content for specific campaigns
• Create and test original social content including video clips, screenshots, images, illustrations, tweetstorms, etc
• Actively build, track, and support key community and RISC-V influencers
• Build emails in HubSpot and routing for edits and approvals
• Support the RISC-V team and committees with planning and implementing marketing and sales campaigns across a variety of channels
• Maintain marketing and project timelines to track all activities and deliverables to ensure deadlines are met
• Maintain posts and updates to website including graphic elements and content
• Partner closely with the Creative Services team
• Collaborate with internal teams to streamline website
• Cultivate brand related creative assets such as presentation template, image templates, development roadmap and other primary pages of pitch, drive for brand consistency across mediums
• Set up social listening for keywords and target audiences, use insights to refine social strategy
• Set up KPIs, and monitor and optimize how we’re tracking toward those goals
• Robust knowledge of HubSpot, Twitter, LinkedIn, WordPress, Sprinklr, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, or Social Studio
• Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, video clip editing, and other graphic skills
• Prior experience with Salesforce and Google Workspace is a plus
• 3+ years of social media and/or digital marketing experience in the technology sector
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
• Hands-on experience with creative social media campaigns
• Highly organized campaign/timeline management, with strong attention to detail
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Self-starter, who can operate both independently and within a dynamic team environment
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication (both written & verbal) skills
• Able to handle shifting priorities and deadlines
• Ability and desire to learn new digital marketing tools
• Ability to engage and positively influence multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Background in copywriting/editing a plus
• Understanding and experience in technology, semiconductor space
• Passion and experience working with Open Source projects and communities
• Advanced degree in a Marketing or related field
The Linux Foundation is a largely all-remote workforce that hires top-notch talent. We are as passionate of providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are in Open Source Software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office.
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linuxfoundation.org.