We are excited to announce the new RISC-V Careers page and RISC-V Mentorship program! As the RISC-V ecosystem and community grow, we’re bringing together those seeking RISC-V careers and our member companies seeking talent.
RISC-V Careers is our online forum for posting RISC-V career opportunities. RISC-V Member organizations are welcome to post their open full-time, part-time, co-op, or internship positions. The community will find this an excellent resource to find their next great opportunity.
Do you have an open position you would like to add to RISC-V Careers? It’s self-service! Visit the Submit a Job page and enter your open position details. Once it’s approved, the posting will appear live on our website. For the full details, see the RISC-V Careers Guidelines.
Make Summer 2021 sizzle with a RISC-V Mentorship!
The RISC-V Mentorship Program enables one or more internship-style projects per 12-week session which match mentors (project leaders) together with mentees (interns). Mentees are guided through a series of milestones by one or more project mentors through their project work and weekly meetings.
Are you looking for a summer project to build your RISC-V career? There are a number of benefits for Mentees!
- Gain exposure to real-world ISA and hardware development practices by working closely with experienced developers in the community.
- Learn best practices of working within open source development infrastructure, tooling, and culture.
- Build experience through hands-on work related to academic and professional interests.
- Cultivate close working relationships with RISC-V experts and industry leaders to expand professional network.
- Receive a stipend from the sponsoring organization based on project criteria.
Would you like to lead a RISC-V project with a graduate or undergraduate student? Become a Mentor and realize these benefits:
- Create a pipeline to a diverse, well-educated pool of developers.
- Build advocacy for RISC-V and its related technologies at academic institutions and increase academia’s interest in the teaching and research on RISC-V.
- Gain valuable insight into new developer onboarding processes and how to lower the barriers to entry for new developers.
- Create positive press for RISC-V via testimonials, brand recognition, and peer-to-peer messaging.
Check out the available mentorships today on the RISC-V Careers page and connect directly with the member organizations.
Do you have an Internship opportunity you would like promoted to the RISC-V Community? Any RISC-V organizational member may propose a mentorship project. If you have an idea for a 12-week project, email firstname.lastname@example.org.