Guidelines for posting a position
RISC-V Careers is open for RISC-V International Members (Strategic, Premier, and Community) to post and manage job listings.
Please follow these rules:
- Post only job openings that are relative to the RISC-V ecosystem
- Jobs can be either technical or non-technical
- Jobs can be full-time, part-time, freelance, and/or internships
To post jobs:
- Go to the Submit a Job page
- If you do not have a Linux Foundation SSO, you can create one on this page by entering your email address / user name. Your account details will be confirmed by email.
- Complete all the required fields and any of the optional fields you desire.
- Click ‘Preview’ to review the listing
- If you need to edit click ‘Edit Listing”, make your edits and then “Preview” again
- Once you are satisfied with your listing, click “Submit Listing”
- You will then receive a message that your “Job was submitted successfully”
- Your listing will be visible once approved. If you do not see your listing on the job board or are not contacted within 48hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your job is approved, you will be notified
- If you set the listing to expire (recommended) – you will get notification 1 day prior to the expiration of the listing and can then re-list if needed
To see your listing (and all the listings!), go to the RISC-V Careers.
RISC-V International staff will not see applications submitted for your open positions; the applications will be routed to the job posting system you link to.