RISC-V Careers: Guidelines for posting a position
Finding and hiring the best talent in open source hardware and the RISC-V ecosystem space is no easy task. We know this is a top concern of our members. RISC-V Careers is a space for our members to post their open opportunities and for the community to come and find their RISC-V job!
RISC-V Careers is open for RISC-V International Members (Strategic, Premier, and Community) to post and manage job listings. Interested parties will interact directly with you, the member, through your existing job hiring tools and processes.
Please follow these rules:
- Post only job openings that are relative to the RISC-V ecosystem
- Jobs can be either technical or non-technical
- Jobs can be full-time, part-time, freelance, and/or internships
- Only post jobs you currently have open
To post your open jobs:
- Go to the Submit a Job page
- If you do not have a Linux Foundation SSO, you can create one on this page by entering your email address / user name. Your account details will be confirmed by email.
- Complete all the required fields and any of the optional fields you desire.
- Click ‘Preview’ to review the listing
- If you need to edit click ‘Edit Listing”, make your edits and then “Preview” again
- Once you are satisfied with your listing, click “Submit Listing”
- You will then receive a message that your “Job was submitted successfully”
- Your listing will be visible once approved. If you do not see your listing on the job board or are not contacted within 48hrs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your job is approved, you will be notified
- If you set the listing to expire (recommended) – you will get notification 7 days prior to the expiration of the listing and can then relist if needed
To see your listing (and all the listings!), go to the RISC-V Careers.
RISC-V International staff will not see applications submitted for your open positions; the applications will be routed to the job posting syste4m you link to.
RISC-V will promote and predominantly display the job board across all our communication channels. Please do so as well!
Any questions, email email@example.com.