Welcome to Our New Elected RISC-V Board Members
By Calista Redmond, CEO RISC-V International, August 1, 2022
We are honored to share the results of our 2022 Board of Directors election. They represent every aspect of RISC-V membership, across industries, stakeholders, domain expertise, geographies, and membership levels.
We are in a period of enormous progress and momentum for RISC-V. As a member-driven organization, our success will continue to be fueled by the commitment and leadership of our community. We are grateful for the leadership of more than a dozen candidates who stepped forward in this election and the engagement of the community in our election.
Please join with me in congratulating and welcoming the newly elected representatives to the RISC-V Board of Directors:
- Frans Sijstermans, Elected RISC-V Strategic/Premier TSC level, NVIDIA
- Philipp Tomsich, Elected RISC-V Strategic/Premier TSC level, VRULL GmbH
- Ted Speers, Elected RISC-V Strategic/Premier TSC level, Microchip Technology
- Jesús Labarta, Elected RISC-V Community Organization level, Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)
- Stefan Wallentowitz, Elected RISC-V Community Individual level, Individual Member
The newly elected representatives join with our Premier Board members effective today, August 1, 2022. Biographies of all Board members are available on our RISC-V Board of Directors page.
Thank you to our RISC-V membership for their ongoing commitment to RISC-V through collaboration, contribution, and innovation on RISC-V. Together, we are catalyzing RISC-V as the most profound open architecture underpinning generations computing – now and for our future.