The RISC-V Training Partner Program enables your training organization visibility and recognition. Please review the requirements and application form below.
- Featured listing on RISC-V Training Partner page on the RISC-V website
- Use of RISC-V Training Partner logo
- Promotion of partner hosted RISC-V events, seminars, and courses.
- Ability to demonstrate that your training course(s) (either instructor-led or online learning) meet RISC-V benchmarks for experience and quality, including the ability to provide references from students who have completed your training courses and from major organizations that have used your training services
- Demonstrate active participation in the RISC-V community
- Be a RISC-V International member at the Premier, Strategic, or Community level and in good standing
- Host a landing page that includes information on your RISC-V training offering
- Comply with all RISC-V trademark policies
If you have any questions or cannot submit your training partner request via a Google Form, email email@example.com.