If your Company or Organization would like to contribute to the evolution of the RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture, your Company (or an Individual) can become a Member of the Foundation by following the steps below.
(Note: if you are an employee of a current RISC-V Foundation Member Company, please complete our Company User Signup Form to set-up your user ID and Password for the RISC-V Members Group.)
Steps to Becoming a RISC-V Foundation Member
Thank you very much for your interest in joining the RISC-V Foundation.
RISC-V Membership Agreement and By-Laws
Ratified by the RISC-V Foundation Board of Directors, the RISC-V Foundation Membership Agreement and By-Laws detail the governance model and contribution rules the Foundation members follow to maintain and evolve the free and open RISC-V Instruction Set Architecture. All members are eligible to participate in any of the Foundation Task Groups and contribute to the upkeep of the RISC-V ISA.
The RISC-V Foundation consists of a tiered Membership structure:
- The Platinum level carries dues of US$25,000 per year and includes 10 discounted registrations for RISC-V workshops during the year of membership. Platinum members are eligible for Board seat elections and to Chair Foundation Technical Committees, Marketing Committees and Task Groups.
- Gold membership level carries annual dues of US$10,000 and includes 7 discounted registrations for RISC-V workshops during the year of membership. Gold members are eligible to Chair Foundation Technical Committees, Marketing Committees and Task Groups.
- The Silver level carries dues of US$5,000 per year and includes 5 discounted registrations for RISC-V workshops. All Sponsor organizations have one vote per open position in Board elections.
- Intended for non-profit research labs and Universities, the Auditor membership level is without membership fees and includes discounted registrations for RISC-V workshops throughout the active year.
- The Individual membership level (non-voting), is in place for individual contributors unaffiliated with any particular company or organization. There are no fees associated with this membership.