About the Workshop
Registration is now open for the RISC-V Workshop in Barcelona, co-hosted by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) and Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC) May 7-10, 2018. The event will be sponsored by NXP and Western Digital.
As with past workshops, this event will bring together the RISC-V community to share RISC-V activities underway around the globe, and build consensus on the future evolution of the instruction set.
- Monday, May 7, 2018 – A half-day of tutorials from the working groups of the RISC-V technical committee. The sessions will cover topics as Base ISA Ratification, BitManip, Compliance, Debug, Formal Spec, Memory Model, Opcode Space Management, Privilege Spec, Security, Software Toolchain and/or Vector Extensions.
- Tuesday, May 8 and Wednesday, May 9, 2018 – Two full days of presentations on RISC-V architecture, commercial and open-source implementations, software and silicon, vectors and security, applications and accelerators, simulation infrastructure and much more. The full program will be released ahead of the event.
- Thursday, May 10, 2018 – The workshop week will conclude with RISC-V Foundation meetings with attendance restricted to members of the RISC-V Foundation. The day will consist of technical and marketing committee meetings to progress the work currently underway within our various Task Groups.
- Parties, Networking & Demo Zone – No RISC-V workshop is complete without our networking reception with poster sessions and demos. Mix, mingle and share a drink with your peers while learning about the latest RISC-V implementations, and stop by the demo zone to see live demos and explore the latest RISC-V innovations on the market.
- Tour the Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Join your fellow attendees on one of several tours of the BSC during our networking reception. The BSC is located in a former chapel and was featured in Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code.
Registration, Sponsorship and Exhibiting
Check out more details about the workshop and register here! If you would like to sponsor or exhibit at the workshop, learn more here.