The schedule for RISC-V Global Forum is live! We have an exciting lineup of keynotes, session presentations, lightning talks, ask the experts, sponsor exhibits, and networking opportunities. Below you can find all the exciting information about how to interact in our Global Forum digital experience.
This event is fully virtual, bringing together a worldwide audience with 18 hours of content that includes three keynote blocks, concurrent sessions, and exhibit opportunities. The first keynotes start at midnight San Francisco time / 9 am in Barcelona, and 3 pm in Shanghai, followed with a second keynote block 8 am in San Francisco time / 5 pm in Barcelona, and 11 pm in Shanghai, and the last keynote block 4 pm in San Francisco time / 1 am in Barcelona, and 7 am in Shanghai.
All the keynotes and sessions are pre-recorded and presented in a scheduled time slot, leaving the presenter(s) free to talk to you via live Q&A! Review the schedule ahead of time and get your questions ready to participate in lively community discussions.
Join at Any Hour of the Day
Did you miss a keynote or have two concurrent sessions and had to make a choice? The event platform will be accessible on Monday, Aug. 31 at 9 am PT and will stay open until Wednesday, Sept. 9 to all registered attendees. On your timing, you can access any content that has been made available including all presentations and sponsor content. You can also visit sponsor booths to check out the content they are sharing or meet up with people in the community for a chat whenever it’s convenient for you!
See the latest innovations
Our sponsors will be sharing their latest innovations and product information in their virtual booth. Connect with sponsors in the showcase where you can visit their virtual booth to view videos, download resources, chat with company representatives. Don’t miss the latest and greatest they have to showcase to the community!
Network and have fun
Don’t just lurk in the session shadows – get engaged and have some fun! We have opportunities to collaborate with peers during the breaks, ask the expert sessions, and games with the opportunity to earn prizes.
Join the RISC-V Global Forum as we break down technical barriers and disrupt traditional microprocessor business models through global collaboration. Hear from industry thought leaders, engage with your peers, and join the community!
Sponsorships are available!
Do not miss out on the opportunity to reach this global audience!
Did you know…
- Virtual events are bringing in 2 to 3x more attendees than in-person events. For the recent Linux Foundation Open Source Summit, over 4,100 people registered for the event.
- Events with global time zone offerings bring in attendees from around the world. By scheduling sessions in each time zone, worldwide attendees can engage with the speakers and other attendees.
- Events that charge a nominal fee have a larger attendance percentage than events that do not charge a fee. Linux Foundation Open Source Summit had an 87% attendance rate.
- A virtual setting has a unique opportunity to get granular in reporting with lead contacts
- Contacts that visited your booth
- Who clicked and interacted with the content in the booth: demo, whitepaper, chat with a representative, or participate in a poll you post
- Use booth content to get innovative and use the content as a further qualification
- For Linux Foundation Open Source Summit, some sponsors are reporting 4-7x the number of leads from what they received at the last OSS in-person event.
- Speaking opportunities: Diamond and Platinum sponsorship levels provide a keynote slot and Gold has a 30-minute session (only a few spots left!). If you are looking to connect with the community, answer live Q&A, and have your content live on the RISC-V YouTube channel, a sponsorship with a speaking slot is for you!
- Live booth demo: For our Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors, create a 30-minute live booth demo featuring your team. Show your products! Show your personality! Engage the audience!
- Chat with and survey booth attendees: For our Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors, chat with attendees at your booth, survey booth attendees, and share your product information. Collect their information for your post-show follow up campaigns.
- Booth games: For our Diamond, Platinum, and Gold sponsors, attendees earn points for visiting your booth and those points lead to prizes!
- Sponsor media package: We will gather sponsor news releases and pitch to the industry media.
- Exposure and logo identity: Have your company and brand associated with RISC-V and be seen as a leading partner.
- Brand awareness: Recognition in event materials, emails, and our social media with our over 13k followers on both Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Cross promotion: Via social media and YouTube.
* If you need assistance with the registration fee, email email@example.com with information on your situation and we will consider your request.
* RISC-V International members receive a complimentary registration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your code.