- This event has passed.
Electronica 2020 Embedded Forum
November 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - November 12, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
November 9 – 12, 2020
Visit our Power Electronics Forum, too!This year, electronica will be held purely virtually from November 9 to 12. Aspencore, one of the major media partners of electronica, is organizing in co-operation with Messe München the virtual Embedded Forum and the virtual Power Electronics Forum. Both virtual Forums will be running a conference program on all 4 days of “electronica virtual”with presentations about technical and market trends, new products, strategies, applications and other relevant topics.
The Embedded Forum at electronica virtual will present technical papers about technologies, trends and product innovations covering the whole range of embedded technologies including Chips & Components, Tools & Software and Boards & Modules.
The Embedded Forum will focus on following topics:
- Tools & Software (Mon, Nov 9)
- Microcontrollers (Tue, Nov 10)
- IoT, Connectivity, Security (Wed, Nov 11)
- Low Power Design (Thu, Nov 12)
- Monday, 9. Nov – 2:00 AM PST (12:00 Munich)
- How to succeed in your next RISC-V project. David Källberg, FAE Manager EMEA, IAR Systems
- Architectural Exploration for AI and Machine Learning – Migrating Algorithms to Dedicated Accelerators in Datacenters and Edge. Simon Davidmann, CEO at Imperas
- Tuesday, 10. Nov – Microcontrollers – 10am New-York / 6 AM PST (16:00 Munich)
- Smart Camera for Non-Intrusive Vital Signals Detection. Itai Yarom, Director Sales & Solutions, MIPS
- OpenHW CORE-V open source RISC-V processors + industry supporters = quality IP. OpenHW Group
- What Can be Gained with Custom RISC-V Instructions. Roddy Urquhart, Senior Marketing Director at Codasip