The Linux Foundation, the nonprofit organization enabling mass innovation through open source, today announced the session agenda for Open Source Summit Europe and Embedded Linux Conference + OpenIoT Summit Europe, taking place October 22-24 in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Embedded Linux Conference + OpenIoT Summit Europe session highlights include:
- Pushing Kubernetes Experience to IoT Devices – Erno Aapa, Eliot
- Common Attacks on IoT Devices – Christina Quast
- Embedded Linux on RISC-V Architecture – Status Report – Khem Raj, Comcast
- Supporting Hardware Codecs in a Linux System – Maxime Ripard, Bootlin
- Real Time is Coming to Linux; What Does that Mean to You? – Steven Rostedt, VMware
- Creating an IoT Data Layer for Collecting, Storing, Analyzing and Reacting to Data – David G. Simmons, InfluxData
See the full schedule for Open Source Summit and Embedded Linux Conference + OpenIoT Summit.
To read more, please visit: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/session-lineup-at-open-source-summit-europe-and-embedded-linux-conference–openiot-summit-europe-offers-complete-overview-of-the-open-source-ecosystem-300696606.html.