WHO: SiFive, the company founded by the inventors of the RISC-V architecture, and leading provider of commercial RISC-V processor IP and custom SoC solutions, and several co-hosts and ecosystem partners, including:
- Co-hosts: Imagination Technologies, Mentor, Qamcom, Syntacore
- Partners: Antmicro, Credo, IAR Systems, Rambus, SecureRF, UltraSoC
WHAT: The SiFive Tech Symposiums on RISC-V will take place in six cities in Europe throughout the month of May. These highly educational events are free to attend, and present many opportunities for engagement with the hardware community. Each event will feature presentations by industry veterans, ecosystem partners and academic luminaries. Attendees will learn about the RISC-V ecosystem and the SaaS-based approach that is enabling fast access to the custom cores, design platforms, and custom SoC solutions for emerging applications.
- Cambridge – May 13, 2019 – Agenda/Registration
- Grenoble – May 15, 2019 – Agenda/Registration
- Stockholm – May 17, 2019 – Agenda/Registration
- Moscow – May 20, 2019 – Agenda/Registration
- Munich – May 23, 2019 – Agenda/Registration
- Amsterdam – May 29, 2019 – Agenda/Registration
To read more, please visit: https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/media-alert-sifive-tech-symposiums-on-risc-v-coming-to-europe-this-month-861804033.html.