The Call for Proposals for the RISC-V Global Summit in San Jose California closes in just 10 days!
Whether you work at a leading research institution, a technology start-up, independent developer, software company, a systems house, or a global market leader, the RISC-V Summit is the premier platform for the world’s most dynamic technology.
Sessions can take any form, from presentations to debates to panels and more. Successful submissions will inspire, educate, and offer concrete actions attendees can take as soon as they leave the Summit. The best speakers demonstrate their commitment to and enthusiasm for their topic.
Want to submit a technical session? Share your “how to” savvy on research, development or products in any of these foundational topics:
- Instruction Set Architecture (ISA)
- Software (including stacks and development tools)
- Sysetms-on-Chip (SoC)
Want to submit an industry-focused session? These sessions break new ground — they include major announcements, offer new insights, address front-line challenges to growing the RISC-V market, issue a call to action to the global RISC-V community, and more. Consider one of the following or propose your own:
- Building a Software Ecosystem
- Edge & IoT
- Communications & Networks (including 5G and CBRS small-cell networks)
- Corporate and Market Development (including investing)
- High-Performance Computing (HPC) & Data Centers